Kyle D. Tatom
Kyle D. Tatom
Kyle D. Tatom has been with Wagstaff LLP since 1988 and was a partner at the firm from 1994 until 2019. Mr. Tatom’s practice is primarily focused on drafting and negotiating easements and rights-of-way for electric transmission lines and assorted facilities. He also has extensive experience in acquiring the rights-of-way for such lines and facilities through his clients’ exercise of the power of eminent domain.
Additionally, Mr. Tatom’s practice includes the representation of companies and individuals in a wide variety of general business transactions and litigation related thereto, providing services ranging from business formation, including developing incorporation documents, bylaws and company agreements, employment policies, and shareholder agreements, to commercial litigation, corporate reorganization, redemption, and mergers and acquisitions as well as services related to real property acquisition and financing transactions and landlord/tenant issues.
Mr. Tatom also represents lenders in commercial loan document preparation and assists the firm’s clients in estate planning and probate matters.
- Eminent Domain
- General Commercial
- School Law
- Bankruptcy – Creditor
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. – 1988
- Tarleton State University, Stephenville, Texas
- B.S. – 1979
- Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1991